Sessions are ideal for individuals with a tendency to
abuse substances, have been diagnosed with an addiction disorder (including
internet, gaming and other addictions), who are in a rehabilitation
facility, who are undergoing intervention strategies and/or are
recovered/recovering from substance or drug abuse. These sessions are also
ideal for individuals battling with eating disorders.
working with the horses in the sessions, participants will be able to
self-explore as well as learn and practice skills important for addiction
control and prevention.
Sessions can help:
- address temptations and distractions
- create and develop healthy boundaries and
- develop self-control and regulation of
- deal with stress management
- increase self-esteem and self-respect